AEOI Self-Certification

We have recently sent out a communication to all policyholders where we do not hold all the relevant tax information for them on our records. We would now like to request your help to complete the records. Before completing the online form please ensure you have your
  • unique access code
  • tax information
  • policy number (policy details can be found on your policy documents).
We would strongly request that you read the FAQ document and definitions document before completing the online form. Please select the appropriate self-certification form(s) as detailed below: NB: where you are an Entity that has received a unique code, this code will also need to be used by the underlying controlling persons (unless they have received a separate correspondence).

Individual self-certification

Please use this option if you are a:

  • Individual Policyholder
  • Joint Policyholder


  • Controlling Person:
  • Trustee
  • Settlor
  • Protector
  • Named Beneficiary
  • Company Director
  • Company Partner
  • Company Shareholder (with 25% or more shareholding)
Start Individual Form

Entity self-certification

Please use this option if you are a:

  • Company
  • Trust
  • UK Trust
  • Partnership
  • Charity
  • Foundation


We recommend that you seek professional tax advice if you are unsure of your Entity’s classification before completing the online forms.

Start Entity Form


What is Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI)?  

The AEOI is the Organisation of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Common Reporting Standards (CRS) and the United States Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and under these tax regulations and intergovernmental agreements entered into by the relevant competent authority, we are required to collect information about each owner and their tax residency.  This information may then be reported to your local tax authority/authorities.  


What is required?  

In order to comply with these regulations and to obtain the missing information, we ask you to fully complete the online form (AEOI Individual Self-Certification online form) confirming your tax residency and Taxpayers Identification Number (TIN).    


We appreciate that not all countries issue TIN’s and when this is the case, you will need to provide us with a functional equivalent instead.  


We also understand that not everyone pays tax so may not have a TIN, but you will still be required to provide us with a functional equivalent.  


Onward Reporting 

Please note that in certain circumstances the information you provide may be disclosed to the relevant competent authority who in turn may exchange this information with tax authorities in other jurisdictions.